Internal Benefits: Gulab Jal has been used as a flavoring agent and it imparts aroma to your food.
External Benefits of Rose water:
2. “Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
3. Rose water helps hydrate, revitalise and moisturise the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
4. Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
5. The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
6. Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
7. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
8. The nourishing and moisturising properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalises hair growth.
9. The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
10. It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
Ideal preparation for face packs.
Gulab, Stabiliser,and purified water.
How To Use:
used in puja prasad and hawan. relax eyes, for cleaning skin.used with face pack.mix with bathing water for refreshing feel.